May 29, 2017

Seas The Sale!


I have always felt the need to be by the water. Doesn't matter if it's an ocean, lake, river, or pond, you'll find me nearby. The water sparks a certain feeling I can't experience anywhere else. A sense of peace and wonder that reminds me to breathe and live in the present moment. It's also where I have my best ideas. Maybe that's why I'm always nagged at for taking too long showers xD So naturally I'd love to bring that feeling with me wherever I go. How is that possible? By incorporating that into my wardrobe! If it reminds me of the beach, it's an instant buy for me. My closet is a never-ending sea (Haha, get it?) of blue, white, navy, and gold. Well, that and my mermaid, sea creature, and shell-shaped jewelry, bags, shoes, and accessories. So when I spotted this amazing nautical printed blouse on sale on VIPme, it very quickly made its way into my wardrobe! It's almost like they know me ;) I'll take a bet that they have something that defines who you are as well. Better seas that opportunity fast ;)


Blouse: VIPme, Shorts: White House Black Market, Shoes: Express, Purse: Nila Anthony, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Charming Charlie 

No comments :

Post a Comment