June 4, 2017

Verizon In Pure Michigan!


I've never been one for the gym, I enjoy exercising outdoors. That way it feels like an adventure rather than a chore! That's why I've partnered with Verizon to show off how I use their products to enjoy my favorite Pure Michigan activities! Hiking, biking, backpacking, kayaking, and camping are just few things on a long list of Michigan pastimes! Erik and I took a camping trip to Port Austin this past weekend, that included a 7 mile kayak trip to Turnip Rock, and a serious sunburn (Pictured above xD). It was the ultimate opportunity to test out Verizon's hottest products, the Fitbit and indestructible speaker. Their Fitbit Blaze was perfect for reading my heart rate on steep climbs, as well as tracking my hiking, biking, kayaking, and showing calories burned during all activities. Not to mention its smartphone notifications, and automatic sleep pattern detection. It legitimately knew every time I woke up to the sound of a giant bug hitting the side of my tent, or a micheiveous racoon! I also loved their shockproof, waterproof, bluetooth speaker, the UE Roll 2. The ideal speaker for adventurists, it can be attached anywhere. Strap it on your bike, backpack, climbing harness, you name it! It even comes with a flotation device in case you're a bit of a clumsy kayaker ;) So don't forget to include Verizon's products in your next Pure Michigan experience!


Top Outfit & Gear: Top: Breathe In Detroit, Leggings: Victoria's Secret, Hiking Boots: Eddie Bauer, Pack: Moosejaw, Sleeping Bag: REI, Water Bottle: Camelbak

Bottom Outfit & Gear: Top: Lululemon, Leggings: Victoria's Secret, Running Shoes: Puma, Water Pack: Camelbak

No comments :

Post a Comment