May 18, 2017

Degree and DRYV!


I've ruined a fair amount of clothing in my lifetime. Between being accident prone, a slightly messy eater, and a bit of an adventurer, my clothing has seen plenty of stains, smudges, and snags. Like the time in 8th grade I went to a Bill Nye Expo and got so into singing "BILL, BILL, BILL, BILL!" that I spilled Dip & Dots all over my lap. I'll tell you what, I was probably the first girl to rock rainbow splattered jeans ;) That's okay though, every stain has a story that my friends find wildly amusing to go along with it xD What's not okay? When my deodorant is what ruins my look. Apparently I'm not the only one. In fact, Degree recently uncovered that 300 million pieces of clothing have been tossed by millennials over a lifetime due to white marks or yellow stains. That amounts to $6.5 billion dollars! That's why I've partnered with Degree and DRYV to promote Degree Deodorant’s Anti-Marks Technology. It leaves NO white marks and NO yellow stains, and is featured in the brand’s new UltraClear Black + White Dry Spray. With DRYV's on-demand cleaning services, you can schedule a garment pickup in seconds. Your garments are professionally cleaned and delivered on your time, when it’s most convenient. That coupled with Degree deodorant ensures you continue to stay stylish. Especially you Bill Nye fans ;) 


Top: Express, Skirt: Francesca's Collections, Hat: Vintage, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Guys N Gals

No comments :

Post a Comment