March 10, 2017

Green Pants And Gardens!

If someone were to ask me "What is your favorite place?", I'd have a difficult time answering that question. How about any beach, bookstore, bike trail, wilderness, mall, museum, café, or conservatory? No, I cannot choose just one. And yes, my taste is all over the place. The Matthaei Botanical Gardens happens to be on the favorite list. I love to wander around with no sense of time, taking in the fresh air, and wonders of life. I'm also the nerd who will read up on all the plants. You want to know the funniest thing about this? I can't keep a plant alive for the life of me. Although my mother keeps the most stunning garden, I was not born with a green thumb. I've managed to lose a bonsai, succulent, and a cactus. Yes, you read that right...not even my poor cactus Picky could survive. Maybe I should stick to fashion, and appreciating plants from afar! So if you're in the Ann Arbor area, check it out for yourself. It might just make its way onto your list ;)

Top, Necklace, & Earrings: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Pants & Shoes: Express

No comments :

Post a Comment