February 28, 2017

Plaid And Pony!


 Okay, so maybe this title was a tad misleading. No, there will not be the appearance of a small horse. Instead, there will be the very rare appearance of me wearing a ponytail ;) I've never been a huge fan of wearing my hair up. I think when you have as much of it as I do, it becomes a bit of a security blanket. When you finally put it up, you just feel super naked! And obviously it's a lot to manage, and attempt to do anything with! But on the special occasion that I do wear it up, I like to match my whole look around it. Yes, your outfit can be inspired by anything, including your hair! I consider a pony to be a very young and laid back hairstyle, so I felt I needed a cutesy casual look to match. Well ta-dah! Here it is. A plaid lace-up, my absolute favorite cardigan, cropped jeggings, suede booties, and there you have it. Perfect for strolling around town, running errands, or casually picking up Paczkis with your sister ;)

Top, Necklace, & Booties: Francesca's Collections, Cardigan: Express, Jeans: White House Black Market, Sunglasses: Rayban, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Joanne Fabrics 

No comments :

Post a Comment