February 7, 2017

Valentines Day On The Bay!

Everyone should love Valentine's Day! It's not just a day for romance, but for showing all the special people in your life just a little more love. If you're an anti-Valentine, then it's an excuse to pamper yourself a little extra! To all you critics, yes, I do consider it a real holiday! Valentine's day is not just some Hallmark occasion to me :P I just think it's silly to ignore a day entirely made up of nothing but love, a trip to the spa, a night out to dinner, or a box full of chocolates! Now that's something that everyone can agree on...chocolate. If that's what you're looking for, join us for Downtown New Baltimore's Valentine's Style Girl's Night Out at On The Bay Customs. On February 16th from 4-8pm, enjoy a night of style, shopping, conversation, and chocolate, that all goes toward a good cause! They've joined up with Sparkle Network for $5 a person to benefit Turning Point. So I guess I'll see you there? I'll be the one who already dove into the chocolate truffle pops ;)

All products shown above are sold at On The Bay Customs

No comments :

Post a Comment