February 11, 2017

Date Day At The DIA!

There are those times when you look in your closet and there's nothing to wear, and then there's those times when you look in your closet and there's too much to wear! Or maybe I'm the only one with that problem...;) When it comes to picking out an outfit for a Valentine's Day date, I have trouble narrowing down my choices! Sometimes it's difficult to determine how dressy or casual one should dress. Especially if it's a first date! No one wants to be caught looking like they were trying too hard to impress you. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that, seeing as everyone who knows me is aware that I overdo it every day of the week! And I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has seen enough bedazzle on me to last him a lifetime! For those of you who like to do it up a little more on special occasions, here are my best suggestions! Don't assume you have to wear a dress. Some black skinny jeans, a blouse, or a romantic lace top can be worn just as well! Pick of romantic color. Pink, red, burgandy, and black, are perfect colors to compliment the holiday. Add small pops of detail. Red lips, red pumps, or a tassel necklace will do just the trick to pull off a complete look. If go-big-or-go-home isn't your motto, I hope you enjoyed my more simplistic advice. It applies no matter if it's movies, dinner, or the DIA. So save time in picking out that outfit, and spend more sweet time with your hunny ;* 

Top Outfit: Blouse & Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Clutch: Beau Satchelle, Jeans: Express, Booties: DSW
Bottom Outfit: Top & Jeans: Express, Cardigan: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Rocksbox, Necklace: Guys N Gals, Clutch: Beau Satchelle, Pumps: Nine West 

1 comment :

  1. So pretty! I love both of these outfits so much. I'll have to check out Francesca's and Express a bit more often, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete