February 3, 2017

Beau Satchelle Handbags!

Have you ever been perusing social media and stumbled across something you've instantly fallen in love with? I don't know about you, but I'm guilty of refreshing my Instagram until I do just that! One day during my endless scrolling, I discovered a beautiful bespoke leather handbag company called Beau Satchelle. Upon researching, I found that luxury designer and leather artisan T. Michael takes the time to hand-stitch every creation. Along with handbags, he also creates clutches, cases, luggage, and specialty one-of-a-kind products. I viewed their every picture with awe, and thought to myself "Wow, how I'd love to work with them!" Their craftsmanship was undeniably good, and their designs were elegant and polished. A culmination of everything that I admire. To my surprise and delight, shortly after I was given the opportunity to work with them by Stylish Dreams Group. So on a sunny Detroit morning, I met with April of Beau Satchelle and photographer Christian O'Grady of FYT Productions at One Woodward. They were an absolute pleasure to work with; professional, but also very sweet, and funny. I enjoyed portraying an upscale lifestyle, and felt as though I was channeling Audrey Hepburn once I threw my hair in a bun. I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with them, and was incredibly happy with the results of it! If you appreciate high quality as much as I do, you won't regret the glamour of a Beau Satchelle bag ;) 

Photos: Christian O'Grady of FYT Productions
Bags: Beau Satchelle  

No comments :

Post a Comment