January 30, 2017

Neopolitan Snow!

What do you get when you mix a beautiful delicate snowfall with a fuzzy fur hood coat? It's not a trick question, you get an extremely smiley and giggly Brittany! Those were two things on a list of wants that all came true at once! I've always complained about the snow. Funny thing is that there was none for awhile, and I kind of missed it! I kept thinking "Come on Michigan, just a dusting? For me?" I'm pretty sure I honestly only like it because it beautifies winter, but it finally snowed! My other wish come true? I've wanted a big green parka for as long as I can remember. Well maybe not that long. Let's just say I've wanted one since I began blogging, and saw every fashionista I follow blog an outfit in a cozy coat. So it's been about 2 years since I began my coat crush. I guess you could say I've been very picky in choosing the perfect parka! I wanted a pretty pine green, ties and pockets, and a faux fur hood that looked real. Which is a lot more difficult than it sounds! When I came across this one on DressLily, I immediately added it to my cart. One, because it fit all of my qualifications, and two, because the fur hood reminded me of neopolitan ice cream! Can't you see it with the pink, brown, and white? I personally like to compare things to my favorite foods... So if you want the frozen feels, and a bit of an ice cream craving, then head to DressLily for some neopolitan of your own ;)

Coat: DressLily, Sweater, Necklace & Boots: Francesca's Collections, Jeans: Express, Watch: Michael Kors 

No comments :

Post a Comment