December 14, 2016

Show Sticker Support!

Yes, I realize that it's freezing cold outside. But like I said in my last post, I stay sane by pretending I'm in Hawaii ;) Although pretending it's summer in Michigan comes just as close to that! Some of my fondest memories have been spent enjoying everything a Michigan summer has to offer. Warm days on a lake, basking in the sun, and swimming off the shore. So of course, I have an affliction towards anything that reminds me of those wonderful times. A great little gift that serves as a great reminder, is a sticker. Being someone who loves a good Michigan adventure, I've noticed how huge it is to add stickers of the things you support to your gear! I love kayaking, paddle boarding, boating, biking, hiking, and now climbing. Let me tell you, this community of adventurers put stickers on their kayaks, boards, boats, backpacks, helmets, and anywhere they can think of! So if you support spreading the Michigan love, go grab you and your pals some stickers from On The Bay Customs! Their stickers feature themes like lake life, bay life, boaters, mermaids, sail boats, lighthouses, Michigan, Great Lakes, and Harsen's Island. Their sticker designs are also sold as key chains, t-shirts, hats, and more. Stop in On The Bay Customs Downtown New Baltimore, Michigan to start your sticker collection!

Instagram: On The Bay Customs 

No comments :

Post a Comment