September 8, 2016

Sky's The Limit At Zaful!

I used to hate wearing patterns. Sure, I'd get a good stripe or polka dot, but nothing too exciting. I used to think floral was either too old or too young, but now I can't get enough of it. And seeing as I was that 90's kid who owned every bubblegum machine choker to exist, I was a tad apprehensive when they made a comeback. And don't even get me started on maxi dresses. I always assumed I could never wear one because I was too tall. That'd I'd look like I was wearing a 5'10 tablecloth. Now I'm obsessed over maxis! Would I have ever considered wearing all three of these trends at once? Never. But look at me now! It all goes to show that you never know what you're going to like until you give it a try. Or even a second try! Styles change, things come back around, and sometimes the strangest things catch on! That's the thing with fashion these days. You never know. I like to think that it's an extension of who you are. There are so many different types of people with different tastes, that the possibilities are endless! Although I did hear that crop tops are making a debut in men's fashion. Not sure how I feel about that ;P To each it's own though, right? So if you'd like to work your way outside your box, I'd suggest shopping www.zaful.com. They provided me with this entire look, and you can have it too by clicking the links below! Although I've always liked to say "There is no box." Sky's the limit ;) 

Photos: Emily Joanne Photography 
Dress: Zaful (http://www.zaful.com/floral-cross-back-cami-maxi-dress-p_205350.html?lkid=14992), Choker: Zaful (http://www.zaful.com/faux-pearl-crescent-choker-p_205007.html?lkid=14992), Earrings: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Sandals: Michael Kors 


No comments :

Post a Comment