September 13, 2016

Rachel Marie Designs!

Fall is my favorite fashion season. Even though my heart will forever belong to summer weather, I feel more connected to fall style. Fall holds a darker, edgier, and more romantic feel, with a deeper color pallette that can inspire me endlessly! It's also the season for layering. And I'm not just talking sweaters, jackets, vests, and scarves, but also jewels! There's nothing more fun than an armful of bling, or a cluster of necklaces to spice up a sweater. Upon discovering Rachel Marie Designs, I instantly knew her line would be the perfect layering pieces I was looking for! Not to mention she's local, which you all know I'm a big fan of! Rachel's jewelry is designed and created with care in Milford, Michigan. She uses Swarovski Crystal Elements to create designs with a vintage feel. Her work is absolutely stunning, and the quality speaks to how long she's been in the business! Rachel started designing jewelry at the mere age of 12. Her mother encouraged her to turn her hobby into a career by supplying her with beads and crystals that she brought home from buying trips. As Rachel believes, "Every Occassion Should Be Complimented By Great Jewelry." I like to think my favorite season qualifies as a special occasion ;) Compliment your fall attire with some pieces of your own at www.rmdjewelry.com, or check out her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/rachelmariedesigns/. Happy layering, and happy fall!

Photos: Emily Joanne Photography 
Top: Francesca's Collections, Jeans: Express, Pumps: Express, Hat: Target, Jewels: Rachel Marie Designs

No comments :

Post a Comment