September 17, 2016

Fall For Sammy Dress!

The transition between summer and fall is always a difficult time. Especially for those of us who live in a state where all four seasons can occur in one day! I think that makes us Michiganders pretty tough though ;) It's September, and I'm ready for pumpkin spice and all things warm, but not for these 75° temperatures! I've already pulled out my boots and coats for goodness sakes! But since I like to dress for the weather, and I'm also ready for fall, I've found my ways to work around it! One way I cheat this, is by incorporating fall colors into my wardrobe. Reds, browns, creams, and blacks start to make their debut in my outfits. I mix it up by wearing skirts with sweaters, pants with sheer tops, or maxi dresses, which all keep me cool but covered! I also move to different fabrics, like leather, suede, and denim. Lastly, I top it off with fun accessories like felt hats, chunky waist belts, and some leather flats or pumps! A great place to start your seasonal shopping is at Sammy Dress! That's where my new favorite backless maxi, sheer top, and chunky belt came from! Maybe you'll fall for some autumn favorites there as well ;* 

Top Outfit: Dress: Sammy Dress (Purchase Here), Belt: Sammy Dress (Sold Out), Jewels: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Flats: Express, Bottom Outfit: Top: Sammy Dress (Purchase Here), Skirt: Francesca's Collections, Jewels: Rachel Marie Designs (Contact For Puchase Here), Pumps: Express 

No comments :

Post a Comment