August 31, 2016

Style Shop At SheIn!

If I were to describe my style, I'd say it was classic, feminine, upscale, and refined. Of course it all depends on my mood, seeing as I sometimes leave the house looking like a rockstar in a leather jacket and studded boots. To me, that's the whole reason for fashion though! To portray what you're feeling, who you are, or what you're about without saying a word. For the most part, you can figure I'm as girly as you can get! When I was scrolling through the endless pages of items on SheIn, I instantly fell in love with this top. I felt that it perfectly emanated my personal style. The amazing thing I found about SheIn, is that their selection has a bit of everything to fit anyone's style! You want 90's grunge? They have it! How about some bohemian chic? It's there! Maybe you like an edgier punk? Totally available! Or maybe you're a classic girly girl like me ;D Whoever you are, or want you want to be, you can find perfect pieces to make that happen at www.shein.com. It might take you a little time to make a decision, so I'd head over and start scrolling now ;) 
Photos: Emily Joanne Photography 
Top: SheIn (http://goo.gl/ltEuE5), Pants: White House Black Market, Pumps: BCBGeneration, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Avon (No joke, from like 10 years ago) 

No comments :

Post a Comment