August 28, 2016

Rainstorms And Rocksbox!

It's always a great idea to conduct a photoshoot right before a storm, right? Well that's exactly what we did. Standing at the edge of a dock, with lightning flashing in the distance is how I spend most Saturday afternoons ;) We got what we needed, and dashed to the car right as it started to downpour. The storm did make for a really interesting sky, and reflection off the water though. Of course I did it all for the sake of you lovely people ;D Really I had been dying to get a post up showing off my newest set of Rocksbox I received! This set contained a stunning Kendra Scott cuff, Perry Street statement necklace, and Glorjana ear climbers. The color and style of the Kendra cuff really inspired my whole look. I went with a fitted, high-neck sweater dress, that works as a perfect transition dress from summer to fall. It also had multiple tones of blues and greys that mirrored the different colors in the bracelet. With the pleated look from the dress, and cuff style of the bracelet, I really got a gladiator vibe. So obviously I finished it off with my gold gladiator sandals! I love how anything can be the inspiration for an outfit, and I've really enjoyed the ways Rocksbox jewelry has kicked my creativity into gear! Visit www.rocksbox.com if you'd like to sign up for your very own set of individually curated pieces. Maybe it will be your inspiration to brave a storm, or just pick out a cute outfit ;)

Photos: Emily Joanne Photography 
Jewels: Rocksbox brands, Dress: Francesca's Collections, Sandals: Marc Fisher 


No comments :

Post a Comment