June 27, 2016

My New Rocksbox!

I've very much enjoyed being a Rocksbox ItGirl! A free customized box of jewelry sent to my house each month has been super duper (yes I said it) fun ;D This month, I recieved the gorgeous blue set featured below. My box contained a pair of gold Kendra Scott studs, a blue Perry Street statement necklace, and a blue Amelia Rose ring. My favorite piece out of the 3 was by far the Perry Street necklace! I've always been a "matchy matchy" person, so naturally I picked a blue dressy casual look to match! As for my look, all of my outfit details can be seen below! Just in case you admired my jewelry AND outfit ;) The way Rocksbox works, is that you are sent a box of designer jewelry for as little as $19 a month. By simply visiting their site and answering questions on your personal style, a team of stylists is able to pick 3 pieces to surprise you with. Once you recieve your box, you can wear your jewelry as much as you like until you are ready for a new set! You can also choose to purchase any of your items that you just can't live without! If you'd like your own box of rocks, visit www.rocksbox.com! 

Photos: Joanne Photography
Jewels: Rocksbox brands, Watch: Michael Kors, Top: White House Black Market, Cami: Express, Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Backpack: Flea Market 

No comments :

Post a Comment