July 2, 2016

Have A Fantastic 4th!

It's the holiday weekend, and 4th of July is quickly approaching. I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't be more excited! There's nothing I love more than hot summer nights under the fireworks with the people I love. Not to mention, it's the only day I cheat and eat my hamburger on bun. Along with a bunch of other goodies I will refrain from mentioning, to not tempt anyone else towards my cheating ways! ;D I just wanted to make a sweet and simple post wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend. Enjoy the fireworks and food, and remember to take a moment to appreciate your family and friends! After all, they are what make the holidays special. Well, and the cute outfit you wear to your parties ;) P.S. My outfit details can be seen below. Happy 4th of July, lovelies! <3

Photos: Joanne Photography 
Earrings: Rocksbox brand, Silver Bracelet: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: RayBan, Backpack: Flea Market, Poof: Marshalls, Top: Express, Shorts: White House Black Market, Sandals: Michael Kors 

No comments :

Post a Comment