June 22, 2016

My Makeup Brush Set!

I'm no beauty guru, but boy do I appreciate quality makeup and beauty products! So when I was offered to be a brand ambassador for My Makeup Brush Set, I did not refuse! ;) If you haven't heard of them, they sell everything to fit your beauty needs, from makeup brushes, to cosmetics, to tool kits! They are best known for their oval brush set, specifically designed for contouring! The long, curved handle, and oval shaped brush is perfect for blending foundation, blush, or powder. I recieved it in the "Midas Gold Touch" gold, which I find funny because gold is my absolute favorite! You can also purchase the set in black, gold and black, or silver to fit your personality. I was sent a personal set to try and review for you lovely readers! To sum it up, I was very pleased with my results! While applying, I started from the center of my face and gently worked my way out in small, circular motions. It took a minute to get used to, but the curved handle truly does work well to blend in difficult areas, and bends with the shape of your face. I've also used plenty of different brands, but I've never seen so many bristles on a makeup brush before! The hairs were extrememly soft, and did not fall out like I've had many others do. They really worked well to blend my makeup evenly, without the appearance of my makeup just sitting on my face. They helped to achieve a very natural appearance, and I was happier with how my makeup turned out than I have been in awhile! So, if you are the queen of contour or would just like a professional look for a reasonable price, I'd highly suggest! For your own set, or their other products, visit www.mymakeupbrushset.com!

Photos: Joanne Photography 
Top: Francesca's Collections, Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Earrings: Target, Necklace: Guess, Watch: Michael Kors, Backpack: Flea Market, Poof: Marshalls, Sandals: BCBGeneration

5 comments :

  1. My roommate was so jealous when I showed her that you got these brushes to try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I love them! She has to try them out!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful set of brushes. I love the little carry case they come in.
    makeup brush set

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Cosmetics is an express manicure chain.A fashionable Manicure and Pedicure kit for the busy woman just 15 minutes no appointment needed on the go while running errands in the mall.

    Best Face makeup Brush sets

    ReplyDelete