May 6, 2016

Rocksbox ItGirl!

I can safely say that there's nothing I love more than jewelry. I think that's a statement 99% of the women of the world could agree with ;) So when I was offered to be a Rocksbox ItGirl, it was a no-brainer! Receiving a monthly box of jewels perfectly curated just for me? Count me in! The process was perfectly simple. All I had to do was answer a few questions on my style, and create a wishlist of items I specifically liked from the site. A few days later, a pretty little box wrapped in a bow showed up at my doorstep. My box contained a statement necklace, earrings, and a simple silver bracelet. I'm very picky with my jewels, but I am absolutely in love with the earrings. They are officially my new favorite pair! Aka, you'll be seeing a lot of them in the future ;) Another perk of being an ItGirl, is that I'm able to share the love with my readers! Use my code: bedazzledbrittxoxo at checkout, and recieve one free month of Rocksbox! You'll feel pretty special when you're unwrapping their new blue box filled with gorgeous jewels. Besides, who doesn't enjoy presents?  

Photos: Joanne Photography 
Jeans & Cami: Express, Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Pumps: BCBGeneration, Purse: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Jewels: Rocksbox brands, Glasses: RayBan 

No comments :

Post a Comment