May 29, 2015

Florida Fashion!

I don't know about everyone else, but I always enjoy receiving new outfit ideas just by observing the combinations of others! If you read my recent packing post from Vegas, you'll notice similar pieces. I like to take certain pieces from one outfit, and incorporate it into a new and fresh look. If you get good enough at it, you could have an infinite amount of different looks out of only a few pieces. You will know that you have reached "queen of style" status when the same piece worn over again is not even noticeable to others! You will also notice that the items from my posts can come from vastly different places. In my travels, I enjoy doing a bit of shopping so that I get a taste of something original to bring home. As a fashion stylist, you'll learn that your closet should consist of many things from many places. It's not wise to "put all of your eggs into one basket" as it is not wise to depend on one or two retailers to build your style from. I have purchased my style everywhere from high-end designers, brand names, mid-range retailers, boutiques, vintage shops, and flea markets, so always keep an open mind when shopping! Just make sure that you pay attention to the quality versus price of your possible purchases. I tend to go with "themes" when I'm choosing what to wear. My typical theme does tend to be nautical, but it's a good excuse to continue the theme when traveling to a coastal state... *wink wink*! There are 8 days and counting until I'm off to Palm Coast, Florida so I'll do my best to keep in touch! Enjoy, and check below each outfit to see the details of where I purchased each item! 

Tank, Skirt, & Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Sandals: Sketchers, Hat: Charming Charlies, Earrings: Simply The Best Boutique.
Skirt, Scarf, & Watch: Francesca's Collections, Tank: NY&C, Earrings: Icing.
Tank: Express, Skirt: Pitaya, Sandals: Sketchers, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Boutique in Vegas, Hat: Cracker Barrel (I know, right?).
Tank: NY&C, Skirt: Express, Clutch: Nila Anthony, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Charming Charlies. 
Tank: Express, Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Hat: Cracker Barrel, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Necklace: JCPenny, Earrings: Charming Charlies. 
Sundress: Francesca's Collections, Sandals: Nine West, Necklace: Forever 21, Earrings: Bebe. 
Crop Top: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Michael Kors, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Vintage shop in Michigan.
Tank: Express, Shorts & Bracelet: Francesca's Collections, Sandals: Michael Kors, Earrings: Forever 21, Hat: Flea market in Indiana.
Crop Top: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Michael Kors, Necklace & Bracelet: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Bebe.

No comments :

Post a Comment