August 7, 2017

Summertime Sadness!


Has anyone else experienced end of summer anxiety? For me, it's a very specific feeling that creeps in around mid August. It's the fear that I won't accomplish everything that I wanted to during the season. I'm not saying that I haven't done a lot, but I haven't even used my pool for goodness sake!
...
My sprinkled donut float is feeling neglected.
...
I've had "Summertime Sadness" on replay in my head for a week now. So here's to hoping I can squeeze in a dip before fall. Among many other "more important" things ;) 


Top Outfit: Top & Pants: Express, Sandals: (So old I can't remember), Purse & Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Necklace: On The Bay Customs

Bottom Outfit: Top & Skirt: Express, Sandals & Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Necklace & Earrings: Francesca's Collections 

No comments :

Post a Comment