December 6, 2016

Sparkle With Rose Gal!

The holidays are the time of year to sparkle and shine. When you can get away with being the brightest thing in the room. That's right, you show that Christmas tree how it's done ;) I'm someone who likes to sparkle every day of the year. My name is BeDazzled Britt after all! So when it comes to holiday parties, I tend to be that blindingly bright dresser. Especially if it's a very formal or fancy event! I also like to stick to colors fitting of season. Black and white, being they're very sleek and elegant, silver and gold for that holiday shine, and red or green for that holiday touch. When I go all out with a sparkly skirt or top, I like to balance it out with a simple but interesting top or bottom. When searching for those pairing pieces, I knew I had to check out Rose Gal. There I found this black cold shoulder studded top, and vibrant red tie top. So go ahead and be the most festive person at the party, no judgements passed here ;) 

Top Outfit: Top: Rose Gal, Skirt, Tights, and Earrings: Francesca's Collections, Pumps: Express, Watch: Michael Kors
Bottom Outfit: Top: Rose Gal, Skirt: Express, Tights: Francesca's Collections, Pumps: Nine West, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Mom's 

No comments :

Post a Comment