November 14, 2016

Not So Simple Sammy Dress!

Simple can be chic, but everyone knows my style is far from simple! In my opinion, there's nothing fun about a overly simple piece. Unless you plan on dressing it up with some serious jewels! I like a design that has some interest to it. If it has zippers, buttons, or bedazzles...then it has my name on it! When I saw this fringe sleeved sweater and tied shoulder sweater from Sammy Dress, I knew I needed them! They're simple enough to add some accessories, but also unique enough to stand on their own. When you add something of that caliber to your wardrobe, it's a great piece to easily switch out for a new look. Here I started with the same jeans, boots, belt, and watch. By simply changing my top and accessorizing accordingly, I was able to achieve two completely different looks. One being a look worthy of strolling the streets of Paris fashion week, and the other being a look appropriate of cozy cafes in London. For now, these fashions can be seen walking the streets of Metro Detroit ;)

Top Outfit: Top: Sammy Dress, Jeans: Express, Boots: Franco Sarto, Belt: Target, Watch: Michael Kors, Beret: Forever 21, Earrings: Forever 21
Bottom Outfit: Top: Sammy Dress, Jeans: Express, Jacket: Vince Camuto, Boots: Franco Sarto, Belt: Target, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Target, Necklace: Glitz and Ears 

No comments :

Post a Comment