November 7, 2016

Holidays In Zaful!

Whether you'd like to acknowledge it or not, the holidays are quickly approaching. Now that could mean many different things to different people. What do you think of most? Family, friends, food? How about fashion? I like to think that fashion blends right in with the rest of those things! When you're seeing family or friends for the first time in a long time, you want to look your best. This can put a lot of pressure on putting together the perfect outfit. In hopes to take a bit of the holiday stress off all of you, I'll give you my formula to a no fail night! My secret is to always make sure that whatever I'm wearing, that it's classy, elegant, and has a bit of sparkle! Try a sweater dress, tights, pumps, and some glittery jewels for a winning look. Check out Zaful for some of these key pieces. That's where I found the perfect sweater dress in a warm fabric, flattering fit, and a festive burgundy red. Now you just have to worry about what dish to bring. Maybe I'll help you out with that in a later post if you're lucky ;)

Dress: Zaful, Tights: Francesca's Collections, Pumps: Express, Watch: Michael Kors, Jewels: Francesca's Collections

No comments :

Post a Comment