November 23, 2016

Dress Up With Rose Wholesale!

Dresses are the best. I'm the person who is very typically known for wearing them. If anyone ever asks me why I wear so many, I usually jokingly reply that I don't Iike wearing pants. Now that either gets me a very disturbed and questioning look, or I get the occasional response of, "Trying to show everyone up, huh?" I don't think they quite understand where I'm coming from. I like the feminine feel of a dress, and dresses are easy. Coordinating a two-piece outfit with pants is a little bit more of a task. There's nothing more simple than throwing on a one-piece dress. I like to think it takes less effort than your run-of-the-mill jean or legging look. Add some tights, shoes, jewels, and accessories, and you're instantly stylish! It looks like you took more time to get ready, and normally yields more compliments ;) A great place to shop for dresses is Rose Wholesale. Whether it's for a special occasion, or every day of the week for girls like me, their site has it all. Now go start a dress collection of your own, and thank me later for the compliments ;) 

Top Outfit: Dress: Rose Wholesale, Tights: Francesca's Collections, Pumps: Express, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Rocksbox
Bottom Outfit: Dress: Rose Wholesale, Tights: Francesca's Collections, Scarf: Rose Wholesale, Boots: Franco Sarto, Watch: JORD, Earrings: Francesca's Collections 

No comments :

Post a Comment