July 9, 2016

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

When I think of a summer, I think of boating, bonfires, and ballgames! And although I'm no baseball buff, I do love the atmosphere of a game! Especially participating in the wave, that's my favorite part ;) The cheers, chants, and claps make it all that much more fun to "root, root, root for the home team!" I've been to my fair share of Detroit Tiger's games, along with a Washington Nationals game in Maryland, and a Pittsburgh Pirates game in Pennsylvania. Let's just say I've got a fair amount of friends who want to make it to every stadium in the United States! This past Wednesday though, we did something a little different! My family and I went to see my sister's best friend play in the All Stars game at Comerica. Since it wasn't a normal game, we had the luxury of open seating, and got to explore parts of the park that are normally too swarmed with people to see. I also got to live out my "5 seconds of fame" on the big screen. You can clearly see on my face that I got a little too excited for that moment xD It was great to spend the evening with family and friends watching someone we know play on the famous field. It was a fun change of pace, but for every other home game of the year, let's "EAT 'EM UP TIGERS!"

No comments :

Post a Comment