July 13, 2016

Pineapple Pool Party!

Have you guys joined in on the pool float craze yet? I finally caved and had to buy this fun pineapple! No regrets here! In fact, I think it might have started a bit of an obsession to start a whole collection! By the time I'm done, you might not even be able to see the pool anymore xD I mean come on though, there's everything from popsicles, to donuts, to unicorns, which are some of my favorite things. I think that justifies needing them all. I had a pool party the night I got this pineapple, and had to remind my best friend to be gentle with it! He then reminded me I need to have more pool parties. Guess I'll need more floats ;)

Photos: Emily Joanne Photography 
Pineapple float: Francesca's Collections, Bathing suit: Victoria's Secret, Hat: Flea Market 

1 comment :

  1. That's a super cute pool float. I love pineapples!

    ReplyDelete