February 26, 2016

Pier 1 Love Contest!

I've got a bit of a thing for collecting household items. "Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?" tends to play in my mind. Maybe it's a mermaid thing? ;) Anyhow, I'm a big fan of interior decorating along with my love of fashion. I think that being a creative person means that you tend to have a wide variety of creative interests. Thanks to Pinterest, interior just so happened to become a large one of mine! So over the years, I've recieved and purchased quite a few coastal themed collectables! Many of which have been purchased at my personal favorite, Pier 1! Last week as I was doing my weekly browsing of their website, I noticed a contest being promoted. It read "Upload a picture on Instagram of how Pier 1 has inspired you, and 5 winners will recieve $5,000". Well isn't that convenient that I happen to love their store, and also own nearly half of it? So naturally, this is me entering the contest and simultaneously admitting that I have yet another addiction ;) Hope you enjoy my coastal themed table setting, and maybe find some interior inspiration of your own! Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment