April 22, 2015

Off To Vegas, Baby!

I'll just start off by saying that I have a minor obsession for traveling. Alright, admittedly I have a major obsession for it! My largest goal is to travel to every state in the US in my lifetime. So far, I've been everywhere from Hawaii to Maryland, Illinois to Indiana, Pennsylvania to Florida, and many more. So naturally, when my best girlfriend asked me to go to Las Vegas, Nevada with her, I excitedly accepted! Traveling is momentarily living a different lifestyle. This includes unique weather, foods, attractions, and most importantly; style. Everytime I travel, I bring a little bit of new style back home with me. I love broadening my horizons, and incorporating new style into my mental wardrobe. The countdown begins, and I now have only 2 weeks (yes, ONLY) to pack for this trip. To me, this means that I have little time to select the perfect outfits for each day of my trip. I thought that it would be fun to share some of these outfits with you, so I included them below! So far, I have 4 sightseeing outfits, 2 going out outfits, and 2 festival outfits for the Rock In Rio music festival we'll be attending! I hope you enjoy this first look at my sense of style, and follow my adventures in Viva Las Vegas! 

Tank: Express, Crochet shorts: Francesca's Collections, Flip flops: Guess, Cupcake clutch: Nila Anthony, Jewels: JCPenny.

Shirt: Bebe, High-waisted shorts: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Dolce Vida, Cupcake clutch: Nila Anthony, Jewels: Charlotte Russe.

Blouse: Francesca's Collections, High-waisted shorts: Charlotte Russe, Flip flops: Guess, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Bracelet: Nordstrom, Earrings: Glitz&Ears.

Blouse: Francesca's Collections, High-waisted shorts: Charlotte Russe, Jewels: Francesca's Collections, Chain bracelet: Nordstrom. 

Tank: Francesca's Collections, Skirt: American Apparel, Sandals: Dolce Vida, Jewels: Francesca's Collections, Sunglasses: Ray Ban.

Tank: Guess, High-waisted shorts: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Dolce Vida, Watch&Earrings: Francesca's Collections, Necklace: Charming Charlies, Hat: Target. 

Bustier: Guess, Skirt: Bebe, Wedges: Payless, Grapefruit clutch: Nila Anthony, Jewels: Francesca's Collections. 

Tank: Francesca's Collections, Skirt: Express, Wedges: Christian Siriano, Clutch: Francesca's Collections, Necklace:Francesca's Collections, Earrings: Charlotte Russe. 

1 comment :