October 8, 2016

Make A Statement With Rowme!

I'm a firm believer in the power of a statement piece. That one thing in your wardrobe that you go to time and time again that you know will turn a head or two. I know we're all guilty of owning something you pull out when you're fishing for a compliment ;) A statement piece can be anything from your gaudy Audrey Hepburn pearl necklace, to your neon Valentino rockstud heels. For years, mine has been my NY&C hot pink trench with big black buttons. Occasionally I'll go as far as to pair it with my matching pink rain boots. That's when the compliments really fly ;D Since it's been a few years, I felt I needed a new eye-catching coat to mix up my look! That's when I discovered this beautiful red coat on Romwe! Being it's lightweight, it's perfect for the warm fall transition season. Sleek, simple, and vibrant, this coat can be worn in so many ways. You can wear it with skinny jeans, a simple long sleeve top, and some eye catching jewelry. Or maybe wear it with a chunky sweater, leggings, and boots. Since I'm a dressy gal, I chose to pair it with a little black dress, and some heels. After all, if I'm going to make a statement, then I'd better do it right ;) 

Jacket: Romwe (Purchase Here), Dress: Express, Pumps: Express, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet & Earrings: "Borrowed" from Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment